Sunday, February 3, 2019

On The Road...Again!

The Ford...
Is Back!!!
Yipee!!!
; ) 
He's Sporting a New/Rebuilt...
5 Speed Transmission!
Oh My.
His 5 Speed, BLEW...while enroute to Des Moines, in November.
I had a Huge...Load, and was driving Straight into The Wind.
Lost every gear, but 4th.
Made a U Turn, to head Home... with Only...4th Gear.
Bless his Little Smokin' Clutch, that I had no choice...but, to Drag Out, and Burn...
: ( : ( : (
{Try starting from a 'Stop'...in 4th Gear.
It's a Sad...thing.
Could be Impossible, with a Load, or...Empty.
Not, with This...Little Ford. <3 }
That, Beloved...little Ford, got me Home. <3
He...Always, always...does. <3 <3 <3 
He was a little hard, on my Bank Account, but...
Worth Every Nickle!!! <3 
He's a Hauler!
I can't Imagine...How Much, He's Hauled for me. 
Bless his little 4.0 <3 
: ) 
He still needs, a little...here, and there.
When the Bank Account, is a little Fatter...
and....
The Weather, is a little Warmer, we'll See To It!
Headin' to Rock Island, next weekend!
Eastbound...
and,
Down! 
: ) 
The Loads, below....are Long....Gone.
Just wanted to show ya... How Awesome, 
That Little...
'Simply Iowa'
Flatbed Ford, Is. 
He's Mighty!!!
<3
Part, Ford...
Part...
 Kenworth. <3 <3 <3
{Freightliner... <3 <3 <3 ; )} 






Sometimes...ya Gotta Do, Whatcha Gotta...Do! <3 
Below...is a Famous, LOAD...
The Ford Hauled from Duwa's Auction, on a Cold....
January Eve.
: )
He was Piled So High...we Nearly, didn't make it out of the Huge...Overhead Door!
My Pals, here...{Bless Their Hearts...}
 Stayed, and Helped me Load! <3 
Yes...I'm Lost, without The Ford.
The Mustangs, are Pretty Ponies....
but,
Work Horses...
They Ain't! 
{'Pretty'...doesn't Pay...The Bills}
<3 
I'm taking mostly Littles, to Rock Island, so...I won't be Workin' The Ford, hard.
<3 
This Time. 
; )
I've Sure Missed, that Little Flatbed Ford.
<3 <3 <3 
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{John Built...This Awesome...Little Flatbed, for me. <3 <3 <3 
Then, he added Air Shocks, because the Loads...were rubbin' the Tires. <3 
He's The Most...Amazing, little Hauler. 
He's MIGHTY. <3
I've pulled up, to pick up Loads, and Folks...again, and again....ask me why I didn't bring a Bigger Truck.
Hahahaha. 
Well...I tell them, after...The Ford's Loaded...
"Because a Bigger Truck, couldn't handle This...Load."
<3 <3 <3 
Trust me... I, know. : ) 
I have a 'Bigger' Truck. 
MUCH...Bigger. : )
{a Couple...of 'em. }
That...'little' Flatbed Ford, could, and...would, Out Haul... The 'Gypsy' Ford...
along with other...
 'so called',
 'Big Trucks',
Every...
Day. ; )
All Day Long. <3 }




Love the Smokey and The Bandit, tune...above, for a Hundred...reasons. <3
but...
Ultimately...
"We have a Long Way To Go...and, a Short Time, to Get There!!!"
Always...
Always.
; )
<3
This...little Ford, that John...Built, knows...
 how to...
Git'er Done.
; )
{Thanks, So Much...to 'Kevin's Transmissions', in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. He does Amazing Work. John, always...thought so Much, of Kevin. : )
He's a Good Man, and a Straight Shooter. ; )
Thanks, to Son, Justin...for Helping. <3 <3 <3 }

No comments: