Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Loading for The Rock Island Show...


Oh My!
It's Always...so Difficult, to pick...and, choose.
What Goes?
Hmmm.
I, only bring things Home...that, I'd Love to Have, in our Home. <3 
oh dear. 
The Champagne Bucket, is larger than our others.
It has the Most...Wonderful Quote, on the front.
: )
{and, speaking from Experience...
TRUE! }
"In Victory...You Deserve Champagne.
In defeat...you need it."
Napoleon Bonaparte 
{If...That's Not 'Simply Iowa'... I'll Kiss Your Butt! Hahahaha!!! }
Also, picked up...these wonderful...Lion, planters.
They're around 30 inches tall, and 18 inches wide.
They'd be Absolutely...Perfect, on the side of the Rabbit Hole's Entrance Door, into the Greenhouse.
oh...my.
{sigh....}
: )
Dang it.
I can't begin...to tell you, how MANY....wonderful...wonderful....Things, have to go away, because...
They Have To.
Bills...
Bills...
Bills.
Hahahahaha!
It's always....been that way, for as long as I can remember.
Most days, it doesn't bother me.
The Rabbit Hole, is Absolutely...Amazing, to me...even, if we couldn't Keep, the Best.
Somehow, it has it's own...little Soul.
<3 
Perfectly content...to Embrace, the Soulful fragments, that most...overlook. 
<3 <3 <3 
dismiss.
<3
So, once...again, I'll pack things...I'd Sure Love, to Bless...The Rabbit Hole, with.
: )
If, they don't sell...
I, have an Idea...where they'd be Happy, to Wind Up!
<3
Love, to ya...
Barb C.




I have to always...remember, this.
Spring...is around the corner.
<3
Lots, of changes...coming.
Love, to ya...
Barb C. 

We'll just keep Pushin' Through...those old, 'Landslides'.
: )
Git'er Done.
<3 <3 <3 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love looking through your mind. for that, I thank you

Unknown said...

Love looking through your mind. for that, I thank you