Sunday, February 24, 2019

Winter's Sun...

I haven't poked my nose...out the door, today.
: )
The Wind...is Howling!
Blizzard Warnings....North, and West...of us.
I can Feel...the Cold Wind, Blowing...through the House.
The Windows, are rattling, so are the doors.
That...takes a Lot...of Wind. 
Our Home...is Pretty Tight!
<3 
When you can hear...the Wind...Whistling, through the Bare Branches, of the Trees....
ya Know, it's Best...to stay inside. : )
I, don't like the Wind.
It's so...unsettling. 
I noticed, as I was walking through the house, this morning...
trying to get to the coffee pot...
how the Sun, was shinning through the picture window...
in Spite,
of....the Wind.
: )
It felt so Warm. : )
I loved the way it seemed to caress the Old...'Junk Yard', on the Sideboard.
<3 
I, thought...to myself...
how Wonderful, The Winter Sun, is.
<3
I...realized, that I appreciate it, so much more, 
than during the other Seasons.
: )
Somehow, it seems to Warm...us, from the inside...out. 
It's difficult, to put into words.


I've collected the Old...'Junk Yard', treasures...
for, decades.
The 'Misfits'...: )
things...that, at one time....were Loved, dearly.
then...
sadly, were lost, and forgotten.
They, are Such...Soulful, things. : )
like, The Winter's Sun...
they, too...
Warm me, from the inside...out.
they...make me Smile.
Priceless.
Love...to ya.
<3
Barb C. 

No comments: