Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Time... Marches On.

Today, is Miss. Scarlett's 1st. Day....
of School.
oh my.
How did the years slip by...?
: )
I visited with her... this morning, a bit.
Told her how Excited...I am for her. : )
She said... she was excited...too.
: )
I could hear...a little bit, of apprehension... in her voice.
Big Step... for these Little Ones. 
Liz had planned to Home School her, but... with so much....
going on...and, so much...uncertainty.....Liz, enrolled Scarlett in School.
I think, it'll be Good, for Scarlett. Being around Children, her age.
She's spent most of her life... with me, and older Folks.
As I visited with her, this morning....
I remembered the day, Miss. Scarlett gathered up Apples, from the Old Apple Tree....
for Scout.
Scarlett Loved...to watch us feed Scout, but....sure didn't want to get her little hands....too close... to Scout's Nose. : )
That day, she decided.....she was going to feed Scout. 
oh my.
I watched her...as she picked up the Apples...one...by...one.
then...
she'd glance, over at Scout....
waiting....and watching....Miss. Scarlett's Every....Move.
Scarlett, kept getting...closer...and closer.....
only taking her eyes off of Scout...long enough, to scrounge up the 'windfalls'.
Finally... she and her little pail, made it to the fence.
She picked an Apple.....from her pail...
handed it up... to him....
saying....
in a quiet, nervous...little voice...
"Gooboy....Gooboy....: ) : ) : ) "....
{Good Boy. : ) }
It was Priceless.
Scout, ever so...gently... {and...quickly!} snatched the Apple, from her little hand.
{After all... he'd been Waiting...and Watching...too!!!}
<3
It took a lot...of Courage, for Miss. Scarlett, to feed 'The Giant'.
but, she did.
oh my...
what a 'Journey'. 
<3
This, will always be... a Favorite Memory...of mine. 
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{I have much to catch up...with, here. Much, has transpired...since last week.
oh dear.
Stay Tuned. <3 }

She was So Proud...of herself...that day. : )
Me Too. : ) 

No comments: