Monday, August 15, 2016

Should I stay... or should I go???

Gold Rush!!!
oh my.
: )
Seems, anything....that could go wrong, has...
I'm, tired.
and the 'work' hasn't begun.
: )
People, I've depended...on, to help, to get their things done, before...I can begin, to get started...
on my own 'Mountains'...
aren't moving, very fast, and have left me in 'limbo'.
tic toc.
Liz, can't go with...
I..don't have any help, on either end.
I, peek out the door, and....and look, at the Old....Fuso, 
: )
and...
wonder....
'Should I just... cut my losses.
Shut the lights out...and close the door...'
?
hmmm.
I'm down a Truck, without, Liz.
Can, I take enough, without...her, and the Ford....to make it worth the work, and expense.
???
Should I stay...or should I go???
I can, probably...get some help... on this end.
and...
I've unloaded...on my own....before.
but, that was when I had most of my 'mind' and 'body'....
hahahaha.
these days...
not, so much.
I'm 'runnin' on about....10%.
oh dear.
Should I stay...
or, should I go.
?
I need the income....but, I'll just have to 'make it up'...somewhere else.
I feel...like I'm standing...on the edge, of a cliff.
Do I Jump....
or, gather up my 'toys'...and go home???
: )
?
{It's strange...how your mind can visualize...
I can, almost...feel, the 'earth'...under my toes...as they are toying...with the loose rock, at the edge.
I'm looking down... into a vast...ravine.
The Sun... is Shinning, on my face....
: ) 
The Valley, below.... is Beautiful.
Lush...and Green, with a Stream, running through, it. ...
 : )
but, I can't go there, the fall....would kill me.
I have to pray.... should I step off.... the edge...I could fly. 
I don't know, anymore... if I could.
I never used to give that...a second thought. 
Maybe...
like... The Hatter, said... to Alice.
"You've lost...your 'Muchness'. }
oh....dear.

It's so much....expense....
so....much....work.
{I never used to give that, a 'thought'... either. }
oh my.
Should I Stay...
or Should I Go???
I had Dear Friends, offer...to come with...and help.
but, his Wife...couldn't come with.
I won't do that.
They, are like Family....to me, but... this 'business'....is so...
'So'.
: (
I'm not going to go there.
{I Really, Appreciated....the Offer. : ) <3 }
It was different, somehow....when John was here. : )
I traveled with men, and it didn't matter.
He knew them all... and Loved 'em....too. : ) 
: )
The only one, I worried about being 'concerned'... was John.
: )
and... he never was. : ) <3
He knew, he was my 'One and Only'.
{Always, will be. : ) <3 }
All of these 'things'... have my mind 'scrambled'.
Not, a 'good' place to be....
when you're standing....on the edge...
wondering....
"Should I Stay...
or, Should I Go. "
????
{The Indecision is Making me Crazy....}
Stay Tuned.
Either way....
Gold Rush...
is This Friday....
through Sunday.
Olmsted County Fairgrounds.
Rochester, MN.
You...
Should...
'GO'!!!
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{love the line.... in tune....above,
"Should I 'Cool It'... or Should I 'Blow'.
: )
hahahahah....
: )
'That', is the 'Question'... : ) }
The Fuso. : ) 

I'm 'Handing It Over'.... I'll let The Lord, decide....
'Should I stay.... or, should...I go.". 
{Thinking back...over the years, the few times... I was 'hit' with this dilemma....
Peg, would jump in The Truck... and Roll... with me. : ) <3
I Miss....her....soooo much. <3 }

Pegadoo....
and...
The Fuso.
<3




No comments: