Tuesday, August 16, 2016

I'm Sittin' this, Gold Rush...Out. I'm 'Stayin'.


I've struggled... with the decision about Gold Rush.
Made deliveries, today...
had Brandon...lined up, to help load...
tomorrow.
Had the hotel room, reserved...
then, around 6:00, this Evening, the phone rang.
It was a Friend.
He usually sets up, outside...at Gold Rush.
He knew, I was struggling, with the decision.
He said... "Should you decide...not, to go.... I'd sure like to sublet your booths."
: )
I told him... I'd let him know, tonight.
When I hung up the phone...
I thought, of the above, Patsy Cline...quote.... : )
and, called, Kaye... the Wonderful...Promoter, of Gold Rush.
: )
I explained to her, where my heart is.... and told her... I was going to sublet, the Booth, this time.
: ) 
We... visited...for a long....time. : )
Kaye and her Husband, Richard... are such Beautiful... Folks.
<3
She was sad, I wasn't coming. I told her...I was sad, too.
but...
I'll be back, in The Spring.
I'm going to Miss... Everyone. : )
I, Love... Gold Rush.
and...
I'll miss, the income.
but... 
I'm gonna be Open, here... maybe have a Sale, with the Newly Gathered...Treasures....
in a week, or so.
The Lord... will Take Care...of us. 
He Always....Does. 
<3
I knew, if I took on Gold Rush... alone, especially, where my 'heart' is now...
it could never be... what I'd envisioned.
I knew, I wouldn't have time...for walls, or...the energy...to construct them....after unloading so much.
Everything, would have been thrown out, on the floor....
That, would be tuff, for me...to accept.
Like Patsy....said.
"If, you can't do it... with 'Feeling'....
Don't."
: )
I'm still going to have Brandon come....tomorrow.
We'll work on The Rabbit Hole...instead, of the Fuso.
: )
I Hope, you can attend Gold Rush.
It's...Wonderful. <3
Love, to ya...
Barb C.

{When I called my Friend back... who is subletting...
I told him, to be Kind...to my Wonderful Neighbors...and Customers, 
{Friends <3 }
in Graham North. 
<3
They, are The Best!!! <3 }


No comments: