Monday, June 4, 2012

My Gift...for Today....

{Love this...is was on a separate slip...in Peg's Birthday Card... I found for her.... it's a "PAPYRUS" card...from Target... This one...was perfect...for my Pegadoo...}

My Gift.... for...Today....
A Long...Visit...with Michael...and Pegadoo....
Peg looks...and sounds...Great...
tho...I know...how nervous she is....{she doesn't show it...but...I know...}
Please keep Peg in your Prayers... Tests on the 7th...I pray...it will be Wonderful News....
Love to You...
Barb C.

2 comments:

Betty G said...

Oh Peg looks wonderful! Sending prayers her way. Blessing to all of you. What a wonderful friend you are. Love to you~Betty :)

Simply Iowa said...

It's so good...to see her smile...and laugh...and Joke...
Thank You...Betty...for the Prayers...
Keep 'em coming...
We Need....GOOD NEWS...This Week!!!
Love to ya!
Barb C.