Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Lovely...Day... Filled with Lovely....Friends... OPEN TODAY 11-5!!!

Friends... from Down South! Missouri Way!
It was Grrrreat...Seeing Jan... { www.summersundays-jw.blogspot.com } and The Girls!
They are Soooo...Fun...
After they shopped....and loaded.... we went to lunch... It was great...visiting with them...!
They were trying to squeeze in as many places, as they could...on their trip...
{the truck...was getting kind of full... A Good Thing!}
I Really want to go see them... at Leola's! {I'll bet it's Over The Top!!!!}
Had a very Busy...Afternoon...
A Sweet bunch of Folks...and Such Wonderful Children!
The kids...were so enamoured with The Rabbit Hole...
Questions...and Questions...and...More Questions...
How Old...is this place??? How...do you get things...out of here....? {I get that.... a lot....from people...of All Ages..! : ) }
What is your Oldest Thing....?
They Loved...the image...of one of my Favorite Pet Mice...that Peg took...sooo many years ago...and we had fun...looking at the Fish...
We looked at Fossils...and I sent some home with them...
I Loved It!
Children...when given the chance...are sooooo Creative... and they are like a 'sponge'...when you share information...
and...let them...examine...and hold things...
Their eyes...get Big as Saucers...when you tell them...how Old...things are...
and what the piece...may have seen...on it's 'Journey'....
Had a Darling Couple...stop by...and ask,  if...I could decorate...their Wedding Reception...in October...
I would love to...if...the dates...aren't too close...to The Fall Harvest Sale...
I'm usually so wiped out...from that event... I can't see straight...for weeks...oh my... : )
Then...Brandon popped out...and helped me close up...we went, and got John's Pizza...and had a Fun Supper!
I have Much...to get done...today...filling holes...in the shop...and getting the new Treasures...put in!
I am Gearing Up...for the 4th of July, in Mt.Vernon... Mark ordered our usual, 5 booths! {a BIG SPACE!!!} so...I'd better get Rockin'!
I'm Open Today!
11-5
Hope to See You!
{It's USA Days...In Fairfax! Lot's Goin' On!!!!}
Barb C.

2 comments:

summersundays-jw said...

Loved our visit to your shop & all our treasures. Got home late yesterday & we were pooped but lots of great stuff. We couldn't have wedged another piece in. Great trip! Take care & stay cool! Jan

Simply Iowa said...

I sooo Enjoyed You Girls...!
Thanks for the purchases! and... Lovely....Visit...: )
Hope to see you... Soon!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.