Friday, June 15, 2012

I have had this Wonderful...Old Photo...Tucked away...for years...I will....someday use it, for 'The Memorial Day Weekend Sale'....card... On the image... you can read the name of the Little Vessel... "Dixie"... Very...very...Sweet....
After working in and around the Rabbit Hole...yesterday...I sat...beside The Old Fountain...and watched the Fish... I Love...those...quiet..."Moments"... I have a name for them...:I simply call them...
"Priceless".....
I had a good day...in the Shop.... Got quite a bit done.... I'm heading down, early...have some projects to get done...before Company arrives...this morn....
John picked up...the Drawered Piece, from PJ's... yesterday... I Love It!
I have been filtering in Treasures...and will continue to, for the next....many days...
As I searched...for the perfect spot, for the Drawered Piece, yesterday....it was a difficult task...
I find...I Really Like...the Little Shop...Just the way...it is....
an...Unusual...feeling...for me...
Contentment...
While I was trimming trees...and brush, the other day... got into a mess of Poison Ivy...
So...it's been a bit...itchy... and the heat...doesn't help...
{Thanks, Barb H. for the Burt's Bees Tar Soap...for Poison Ivy...She carries it at Sisters' Garden....It does help... : ) }
I have a group...of Girls...stopping by...this Morn...
Peg is stopping by...then...we are going  Lunch
I'll have John watch the shop...for a bit, this afternoon....
The Shop will be Closed, tomorrow....
Have a Gathering...I Must...go to....
I may be Open...Sunday....
I'll post here...and on Both of the Facebooks....
Hope you have a Most...Amazing Day...
Hope...to See You...
Barb C.


No comments: