Thursday, August 8, 2013

Take 'er....Easy....

Well I'm a Runnin' Down the Road...
Tryin' to Loosen My Load...
Got Seven People...on my Mind...
Four that want to Own... me...
Two...that want to Stone me...
and... One...
He's... a Friend...of mine...
{whew...}
The Flatbed Ford...and I...are finding The Hi Way....
Today...
Deliveries....
and...have many Mountains... to climb...
{mostly... in my...Head... }
{I'll be doin' a lot of Grabbin' Gears....and  Double Clutchin'...today... : ) }
Hope You...
Have a Lovely Day....
and...if... your standing on a Corner....
on your 'journey'....
and see a Girl... in a Flatbed Ford....
slowin' down...to take a look....
no worries...
She'll pick ya up... : )
{but...be careful....
and...know this...
before ya... Climb inside....
The Ford...
: )
You might be in
for a
 Wild....
Ride...
{might be safer...to walk... : ) }
Love to ya....
Barb C.
{When Dad...visited...with folks... he'd always...
at the end of his conversations....
 say....with a Smile....
"Take 'er Easy"....
{sigh.... }
With a World of Troubles...
{Insanity....}
Spinnin' around my Head....

I..sit back....
and hear his words... whispering...in my ear....: )
 dump the clutch...
and put..
The Hammer...
down...
{If Necessary...
I'll Lock 'er in Four Wheel Drive!!!}
{in The Ford....
and...inside... my...
Whirling....Brain.... : ) }
I may...lose...
I...may win...
But...
I'll never....
be Here....
again...
: )
oh yeah... we got 'er...
'Easy'.....
oh my...
: ) 
after all....
The next best thing...to Playing and Winning...is Playing...and losing...
it's all...about...
 The...Journey...: ) }

{'The Lucky One'... Alison Krauss....}
 
 


No comments: