Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Can't you....see...

I  spent... a Most...Amazing Day...
with a Friend...
a True...
Friend...
Seems... I've been seeking them out... lately...
: )
The 'Gifts'... in my life...
The ones... who really...
'Know'... me...
but...even with all of my 'Shortcomings'...
Love me...
anyway...
: )
Val... was my Gift... for today...
Charlie....
a few days ago...
One... has a Most Wonderful... Old Barn...
Filled to the Brim... with Old Farm...
Gnarliness...
Val... The Crown...Jewel....
of
Cedar Rapids....
as...I posted these images...
of the Most...Amazing Home...
and Gardens...
of Pal...Val's...
and the
Most Amazing...Bird's Nests...
That... Charlie... saves... for me...
{and...has His Friend.... saving... getting off his Tractor... to Rescue....
all because of Our Peg... and Her... Story....}
I melt...
I see... so...many...Wonderful...Folk...
in these...few...images....
who...somehow... believe... in...
me....
Barb H.
 { her Candle Choices... Fill...the Rabbit Hole... with... a Most...Perfect...Scent...}
Dave and Shelly... {the Gnarly... over The Top... Lamp}
yes...
Bonnie...and Harpo...
Gail...
Patty...
Lynn and...Lea... : )
Peg...
Barry...
Ray...
Mark...
oh my... These Few Images...
bring me to my knees...
I am..
Blessed...
so very.... Blessed...
by those...
who Love Me...
no matter...
{they Know...me...
and...Still...
Love Me...
ANGELS!!!}
I spent the day...with Val...
she, reminds me of my late...and...so very...
Great... Friend...
Eudora...
who...saw...a spark... in the old...
'Hatter'...
: )
and...like Eudora... keeps pushing me...
onward...
what a Gift....
There have been... and...  are...
times...in my life... when the Load...gets...
Heavy...
and... I think... I am alone...
pulling it....
It's times like these...
when...I'm sent.... 'searching'...
and a hear a voice... inside...
saying...
"Can't You See?????"
"can't you see... the Angels... I have placed... on your journey... ?
They Love You...
They... have a Hand... always.... outstretched.... asking... nothing...from you...
but... your...love..."....
yes...
Love...
Angels...
yes...
I...can see...
Love to ya...
Barb C.
 


I captured these images...of Val's...Home...
this afternoon...
I strolled through her Home... as we visited...
many things... I recognized....
that... had once... lived... Down...The Rabbit Hole...
It brings me so.... much Joy...
to see them... again...
and... so...well...
Loved... : )
Val's Home...
is... Over the Top...
She works her fingers...to the bone...
in her Home... and Gardens....
She...Loves... her Home...
and it...shows....
It... Loves her... back... : )
She...has been... such a Gift.... in my life...
as well...
Val... is...an Angel....
 
 


When Evening....rolled around... Val and I sat... at the little table...
eating... her Grown...from Seed... French...Melon...
and sipping... wine...
Just...as Charlie... and I sat... a few days ago...
Visiting...
eating... chicken... and sippin' a Cold...One...
My True...Friends...
are...The Real...Deal...
Not...Phony....
they... are Amazing...
Angels....
{yes...Val...is a Real...Angel...: )
It was 95 degrees out...
yet... she sat outside... with me...
as I Smoked... one Stogie... after another....
while sippin...wine...
oh my...
what I put...my Little...Angels... Through... : ) }
 
 


 


 


I saw my Friends... from Winds Reach...
this morn... when I saw this Lily....
Smiling at Me... : )
yes...
Dwight's... Beautiful... Lily...
Dwight...and Ed...
are..also...
Angels....
 


The Nests... Charlie... saves...for me....
: )
Angel....
 


Charlie's Farmer...Friend... Don...
who used to laugh at him...for saving Nests...
for me...
Now... Climbs off his Tractor...
while cutting Hay...
in The Hot...Sun....
and saves... these Beauties...
for me...as well....
I watched his Eyes...light up...
as he...
said... what an...Amazing... Work of Art...these are...
: )
Angel...
: )
{I walked up to him...as he was leaving...Charlie's...
Threw My Arms... Around Him...
and Gave Him...a Big Kiss!}
Angel....
 


Dave...and Shelly...
they... get it...
They Know...
Beauty...
and see it...
even...when it's not... in a 'perfect'... package...
Angels...
: )
 


Ahhhhh...
The Rabbit Hole...
the next images...
are of...
my Sanctuary....
Lord...
I am...Blessed...
so many....
have brought...
such Gifts....
Blessings...
 here...
and I...
feel... so very...
Humbled...
by...them all...
and...so many others...
God... has sent... along...
my Journey...
Blessings...
Angels...
 
 



No comments: