Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Journey...Down the Rabbit Hole....

Hurry... Scurry... be Amazed... Amused.... Touched... and Overwhelmed....
 an...Amazing Garden Party Day...From Belly Laughs...to Tears... Ahhh...the Journey....
Dale...and Miss.Scarlett... we all took turns holding the Princess... Dale simply could not wait for his turn...and held her FOREVER....
I was Surrounded by Angels...all day..and night... ooops...here come the tears!
Brandon...{house things} and {Sisters' Garden, Kalona, Iowa..} Michael...{leftovers}{Leftovers...Brenham, Texas...}The three of us visited 'til very late...Peg even hung in...with Big Laughs....oh dear...{I sipped too much wine...and...consumed way too much CHOCOLATE!!!}
Ahhh...Gail... One of the Coolest Cats...I have ever known...Love Her....
Carolyn A. what a Gentle Spirit....
Polly {Pollyann's, Mt.Vernon, Iowa} Renate {Renate's, Amana, Iowa}
I had to tease them...about the two of them standing together...both of them, with first names representing their stores... Cool! 
Polly will be set up at the Collector's Eye, Sunday...10-4... Can't wait to see her Great Stuff!
Peg and Alice... Sweet Peas!
I saw so many Wonderful Faces....Val... Wanda..Terry... Marlene...Sweet Gail...
Chuck..Alice {Alice's Wonderland, Mt.Vernon, Iowa}...John...Dale...Liz...Miss.Scarlett...Ginger {virginia rose}...The Red Queen...{Queen of Hearts}...Bud...Renate..Lynn...Lea....Don...Aletha...Dan... Matt...Sara... Susanne...Colleen... Polly...Bob...Jamie...Sweet Brandon...{sorry again...tears come with my old age...ahhh...reflections...the Wonder of it All..} MICHAEL!!! {I truly could Barely Let Him Go.... }and sooo many Great Folks...Blog Followers...{Thank You for Stoppin' By!!!!}
 Back tomorrow...same time... Same Place!
More Wine...More Food...More Crazy Conversation!
Open 9-9....Garden Party 6-9!
{Thanks to PEG!!!! I couldn't have done this...without  her....oh my....}
It's after Midnight...and I have had enough... a Simply Wonderful Day...
 More Images soon...Hope to See ya!
Thanks to all...
Barb C.
{thanks to John...for helping me get the Food Trays done.... I left a Big Mess...in the kitchen...{BIG MESS!} he had Everything all put away...when I came up...what a Man!} {then I burst through the door...to grab the basket of clean wine glasses...and nearly Bowled him over...{I didn't know he was standing behind it...oh dear...I'm like a Bull...when I get focused! Run...Fast...Run!!!}

No comments: