Friday, April 15, 2011

Botanic Garden Show in Chicago....

It's been a very...very long day.... Michael and I had a great time.... I'll have lots of images, tomorrow... It was an Over the Top Show....Lots of Familiar, Friendly Faces....Lots of SOLD TAGS.....
Sweet Scarlett Scales....from Franklin, TN. Her Booth was so packed, we could hardly get in....I Love Her So...a Very Peaceful Spirit... as Crazy Busy as she was.... she took a few minutes to spend with me and Michael....She has a very Special Place in my Heart.....
I'll have images of her booth tomorrow...
Time to Rest....
Love to ya...
Barb C.

2 comments:

Gatherings said...

get some rest you crazy person!!!Hopefully it was not blowing so hard on your trip. Horrible here today! Hope Michael has a safe journey home! Many thanks to both of you!

Simply Iowa said...

Your Shop was Lovely....We Enjoyed our Wonderful Visit with You....
No rest yet...We had the big tent go down, yesterday, full of stuff... I don't even want to go look....
love to ya...
Barb C.