Meet my Sweet little Pal, who met me by the drive Gate, this afternoon.
Precious.
Stopped by the Fairfax, Casey's on the way home, a bit ago.
Retired Fairfax Postmaster, Rick... and another Kind Neighbor, were visiting at a table near the Refreshing Beverages.
hahahahaha!!
I asked The Boys, what They thought... would be a Fitting Toddy, after a Long Day in 'Home, Sweet... Home'.
{Fairfax}
Hahahahaha!!
They gave me a few... Fun... suggestions, and Shared some of Their Fond Memories concerning 'Firewater'... Hahahahaha!!!
but, I landed on Blackberry...
Crown.
It's Seasonal, and... reminded me of my Mom.
Mom enjoyed Blackberry Mist, now and then.
Rick asked me what I planned to mix it with.
I... thought, for a moment, then replied...
"Ice."
Hahahahaha!!!
We All Laughed!!
Oh... dear.
Indeed.
Yesterday received a text from Rosie, one of my 'River Town ' Gals.
She asked me how I've been, and if I received a package from her.
I don't check the mail, like I should.
These last many weeks have been pretty crazy.
I tend to put out Fires, as they come.
There's been many 'Fires' lately.
Felt so bad, I hadn't received, and more than that, Thanked Her for the package.
{Rosie, and her Sis, Linda. }
Damn it.
Had 'J' pick up the mail.
There It Was...
The Beautiful Gift they sent, in memory of Peanut...
Long ago.
Love... Love... Love.
I don't know which I Love More... The Beautiful Framed Heart.
The Beautiful Note...
or, the Incredible Package Rosie wrapped it in.
All of It, is Absolutely Priceless.
As Are Those Crazy... Wonderful... Caring Girls.
Priceless.
Love It.
It's so strange, I'd just posted my Favorite Image of Susanne, Rosie ... and Linda, the other day, all the while a Beautiful Package from them was waiting in the neglected mailbox.
Damn it.
Texting, isn't my gig. I need to 'Hear' a Voice.
Was Grateful to Hear Rosie's.
Priceless.
Love Those River Town Gals.
Also, in the mail, was a Beautiful Card, signed by my Beloved Fairfax State Savings Bank...
'Family'.
I often Praise... Fairfax State Savings Bank.
Above, and So Many More Reasons Why, are Why.
Most, can't comprehend that, because they've never had a Family relationship, with a bank.
Hahahahaha!!
Make No Mistake, I'm not a high roller. Hahahahaha!
This Bank, 'Family'... Love us, because we work hard, and do what we say, just like They do.
Yes, it's a Mutual Love, and Respect.
Priceless.
{Sure Miss our Polly, and Don. }
I tend to put things off, like grief, until I have time, mind... and heart, to deal with it.
That might sound cold, to some.
Here's what I know.
Grief... Is Crippling... to me.
Kinda like Scarlett, in Gone With the Wind, I'll think about that, tomorrow.
Which, I do.
On my own time.
There's always so many Fires, 'Obligations'... but eventually 'Grief' catches up.
Always.
I've learned throughout my entire life,
ya can't outrun...
Grief.
Eventually... ya gotta find a Rabbit Hole, dive in, and melt into it.
Love to You.
Prayers for All.
Barb C.
No comments:
Post a Comment