Pal, Allyson... invited me to be her guest at the Cedar Rapids Country Club, to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of
'Red Cedar Chamber Music'.
It was Such a Treat!!
What a Wonderful Gift, 'Red Cedar' is to So Many.
They play for Children, and Elderly Communities, as well as Huge Formal Events.
Incredible.
The Cedar Rapids Country Club, was Beautiful.
After looking at the images I captured, yesterday...
wondered if the above doors were the one's that replaced ours.
?
Look about the right size.
?
{If so... I like ours... their 'old ones', they 'pitched'...
'better'. hahahahaha!}
{Grateful!!}
About 100 people attended. It was interesting meeting some of them. Many were Incredible Artists, and Musicians.
The Cedar Rapids Country Club put on a Lovely Feed!!
I'm always Speechless, after listening to Red Cedar Perform.
Words can't express their Amazing Talent.
Below, is the last tune they performed, yesterday, minus the clarinet, which... wasn't missed, in my opinion, by Their Amazing Performance.
Oh My.
So Wish... they had a recording of the music from the Ken Burns, 'Civil War' piece, they performed, yesterday.
It's new, to them.
Created for Violin, and Cello.
They Brought Tears to my eyes, when they performed it.
{Gads!! No Tears!!}
Oh My!!!
Pal, Allyson.... Gasped, when they began That Tune.
It was INCREDIBLE!!
The most Soulful, 'Haunting' version, I've ever heard.
If, and when... Red Cedar's version of it, comes...
I'll most Certainly be sharing it.
So Grateful to Allyson, for the invite.
It was a Beautiful... Treat.
Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.
Barb C.
No comments:
Post a Comment