Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Imagine... if you will.

When I watched the below video...
The first thing that popped into my head, was...
'Imagine... if that was a Mustang... in Another 'small town', or... better yet, an F250 Ford, with a Tuned 7.3 
Powerstroke Diesel, with a 12 inch Lift, and Black Smoke Rollin' Coal outta...Tall Chrome Stacks.'
hahahahaha...

Hmmm. 
oh... dear. 
I could... actually 'Imagine'...
That. 
No alcohol... needed. 
My 'fuel' would be Anger, and Injustice.

Hahahahaha!!! 

{ For the record, I'd happily ride with that Gal. She's One Hell of a Driver!! I'm Impressed!! Yeah Boy!!  }

{ Wonder if she had Wrongful Bike Trail Accommodations FU her home, and land... too??}
hmmmmmmm???

Somehow... I do believe, there's a little 'More' to 'This' Story!!
Hahahahaha!!
{ when I say how Grateful I am... for Josey Wales, 
{Lawyer Meardon}
trust me, 'above'... well. 
'Crazy Train'... Holdin' The Rails!!
Hahahahaha!!! }

Guess my Pal, Kevin... didn't have to imagine too far, either. 
Hahahahaha!!!


Oh... dear.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All. 

Barb C.

No comments: