That Rhonda... Always posts the Best, on FB.
Had to share.
Love.
Autumn Days.Above in Blue, is Autumn Leaves...
by Nat King Cole.
Haven't heard that Beautiful Tune, in a long time.
What a Gift it was, when it popped up the other day.
WOW, just... WOW.
oh... dear.
It's been a crazy October day, today.
We're pretty used to them, around here.
Hahahahaha!!
Below are a few of them, from over the years.
Oh my.
Good Times. Long Days, and Long... Nights.
We had ALL Sorts of Fun... Hanging The Moons, that year... for The Fall Harvest Sale!!
Hahahahaha!!
We Often Worked by Ford Headlights, setting up for the October Sale.
Yeah Boy!!!
Those Crazy... Wonderful... Gals, from River Towns!!
Hahahahaha!!
Absolutely Priceless!!
Posting with my android, is interesting... to say the least.
hahahahaha!!
He's working on it... Bless his heart.
I'd replace it, with something new, if I DIDN'T Have to Set Another Computer Up!!
GADS!!!
I'm Not Geared for 'devices'. Period.
Frankly, I'm closer to living 'Amish', than I am in the 'New' world.
Oh... my.
Actually, some of the Amish I know, are more tech savvy, than me.
Hahahahaha!!
Oh.. Dear!!
Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.
Barb C.
No comments:
Post a Comment