Monday, August 7, 2017

The Journey.

I received a phone call, late...late, last night.
It was one of our Neighbor's...
'Friends'.
<3
She was interested, in some things I have, down the rabbit hole.
We visited...for a long time.
: ) 
I, told her... I... thought, we'd nearly...solved All of the World's Problems! : )
After we hung up, I noticed... I'd missed a couple of text messages, from much earlier.
I, looked them up, and saw...they were from a Woman, whom...I've never met, that was planning to come visit the rabbit hole, with several of her Friends.
The first message she sent, was asking me to confirm...that I'd be here.
The second, was apologizing...because, she couldn't make it.
She, went on...and, explained...
"My Son, was in an accident, today. We lost our Beautiful, 8 year old Granddaughter."
She went on, and described... her Tears.
: ( : ( : (...........
My Heart... was so Heavy...for Her, and Her Entire Family.
I, tried...to find the 'words', to express..., give...some Comfort, to her.
but, there are no 'words', that can make 'That' happen.
I woke up...this morning, feeling the same, heavy heart...
and, knowing...exactly....what They are All...feeling.
The numbness.
the, thoughts,
that race through your mind...
'this, isn't real'....
'this....can't, be real'.
I stumbled...to the kitchen, made some coffee...and, went outside, and sat on the stoop.
It, was such a Beautiful...morning.
God, has sent many Blessings, through Nature...for us, to enjoy.
I, sat there... with Sweetie, and noticed a single...Daisy, 'Smiling'...at us.
It's a volunteer. I'm sure Peg, sent it. She, Loved... Daisies. <3 <3 <3 
I, also...knew... there are Many Folks, who will never 'see', a little Daisy, like that...
because, 
They are so Stunned, and Broken.... from Devastating Loss,
 like the Woman, and her Family...are enduring, on this, very... day. 
I, sat there...and thought.
When I walked in the House, I went directly...to my 'Streams in the Desert'.
I've read that Daily Devotional...over and over, for the last...15 years.
{My Dear Friend, Patti...whom, I wrote about, a couple of posts back, gave me that Book.
What a Priceless...Gift. <3 } 
So much, so... I don't go to the 'date'...anymore.
I, ask the Lord, to guide my hands, and help me 'See', what I 'need' to.
I, hadn't read it, for awhile...
The Lord, Never...let's me down.
He sent me, and...I hope...others, who are Suffering, today...
Exactly...
what We need to 'See'. <3
There are So Many, who Suffer.
I, Pray...for All, who are.
Then, I thought about the conversation...I'd had, with my Friend...
the night before....
before...
I noticed the 'texts'.
Some, were political.
When she stopped by, this morning, I told her....about the Woman, and her Family.
I, explained....to her...
We Need to Pray, for Everyone...who is Suffering Today.
Every Day.
Including, those...we don't understand.
They, are Suffering...too. 
She, agreed. 
This 'Life', this... 'Journey'...as I see it, is a Walk....on a Path, that 'We' all Share.
We're all stumbling....along.
: )
No matter, what....
we must, be Kind.
I, had a dream, 'Nightmare'... the other other night.
I, couldn't shake it.
I, dreamt..., I'd lost one of our Children.
I...woke up...Sobbing.
I, still...Cry, when I reflect...upon that Nightmare.
There are people, every Minute...of Every Day...
around this, Old...World, that Wish, when they wake up...in the Morning,
 'Life'... was... 'Just' a 'Nightmare', and...somehow...
they'll wake up, and discover...that's all, it was. 
I, do it...all of the time. 
I, remember...Peg telling me, after she'd spent so much time at The Mayo Clinic, 
Time, after Time... fighting Her battle...
and, watching the Children..., 
that were fighting for their....tender...little lives, too.
How....Peg, Wished, she could... Somehow....
shorten her life, and Give...'Them'... More. 
<3 <3 <3 
{John, said the same. <3 <3 <3 : ) }
I, asked...the Lord...to do the same thing, for John.
<3 <3 <3 : )
 I would've Gladly....given up, my 'time', so...he could spend 'More'...Here, with...Us.
but, 
That's not, how this 'Journey'...works.
Without 'Faith'...
I, truly...don't know...how any of us, could get through.
I've done so much... Soul Searching, in the last 24 hours....
oh my.
I've done a Lot...of Soul Searching....
in the last...1,171 days.
The way I 'See' it, at this moment...
'Pray for All who Suffer Today.'
There, are Many.
Be Thankful....for Everything.
 'See'...The Beauty, that, lays...at your feet, that we've All been Blessed with.
Be, Kind...even, when...you can't 'understand'.
: )
and...remember,
It's ALL, in His Hands.
Trust.
<3
Love, to You...
Barb C.
{We'll All...be Together, again. <3 I'm Sure...of That. : ) <3 }

Below...is a portion, of what I read, this Morning.
'Streams in the Desert'.








No comments: