Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Loaded for Gold Rush! The Event Runs Friday thru Sunday!!! We're at The Fairgrounds in Rochester, MN.!!!!

Gold Rush...
Here We Come!!!
At Rochester Gold Rush...
You get in...
when We... get in.
Oh Boy!
It's a Shopper's Market!
They let us unload, Only...
Thursday Eve. 
Friday Morn...
It's a Zoo!
: ) 
You, the Shopper, gets First Pick...as we are setting up!
Crazy!
Good...
Crazy!!!
: )
Pal, Bill... is coming with, this time.
He always has Fun Stuff!
I have a weird load. 
oh my. : ) 
We'll be set up in Graham North, at The Fairgrounds. 
I, think... our booth is under the 'Visitor' banner. 
: )
{Ya think, I'd know.... I've been in the same spot... for 15 years, or better. : ) }
When I was pushin' and pullin'... in The FUSO, Loading...today,
I...paused, for a moment....
I looked out the back, and saw my little helper. : )
Sweetie, with her snout... resting on The Ford's door. 
: )
oh my...
{You'll have to 'click' on this image.... : )
The 'Image',
I saw...while I, was Sweating my Tail...off, : ) <3
to take it all...in. : ) <3 }
She's a Ball...of Fire. : ) : ) : )
hahahahahaha!!!!!
: )
Well, with her Help....
and, the Kids... Help....
we are Mostly... Loaded, for The Show!
: ) : ) : )  
Hope, to see ya There. <3 <3 <3
Love, to ya...
Barb C.


By, the way....
Just, signed the contract, today....
for a Mighty Big, 'Living' Estate Sale.
{oh, dear..... }
It will be shortly, after... 'The Fall Harvest Sale', here, down the rabbit hole.
: )
{Sept. 28, 29, 30 and, Oct. 1 }
: )
It'll be, in Mid...October.
: )
Make Plans...
to Attend. : )
<3

No comments: