Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Getting ready for The Fall Harvest Sale...and, The Living Estate Sale. Busy...Busy.

The Fall Harvest Sale, will be in September, this year.
September 28, 29, 30...and October 1st.
8 a.m. 'til Dusk, Daily.
Right here, at Home.
: )
{101 Williams Blvd. Fairfax, Iowa. }
The Living Estate Sale...
will be in Mid October. 
I'm not sure...about the dates, yet.
There is so much to get through, I'm not going to set the dates, until we see how things go.
I've been working there, most every day.
It's quite a process. : )
I snapped a few images, of the room I've been working on. 
Pal, Bill... who helps me...with these Sales...has been a God Send. 
I'm calling in The Troops, to help, as well. 
Bart, Mark, Bill...Brandon...Liz...Adam...Justin... and, whoever else...
I can round up!
We, are basically, helping the Folks Move, at the same time.
: )
Lots...and Lots... of Sorting. 
This Sale, is on the N.E. side... of Cedar Rapids. 
There will be Lots...of Stuff. These images, are just a snippet. 
They are a snippet, of one room, in the house. 












This Yoke, is Beautifully Carved. It's dated, 1825. 
It's petite, in size. I, don't know if it was made for a Woman, or a child.
Very...
Wonderful. : )


Until the Folks, get their things moved... I, won't be able to see...exactly, what's left.
There will be Much.
Tools, Tool Boxes... many, 'Man' Goodies. : )
Lots...for the Gals, too. : )
Lots...of Neat, Vintage Toys. 
There are many generations, at this sale. 
The house, is 6000 sq. ft.
We, won't be using the whole house. 
I'm hoping, just the main floor, {office, up... that's where we are working now. }
 basement, and garages. 
I'll be posting more, as we go. 
: )
Love, to ya...
Barb C. 
{Sending Prayers, to Everyone...in Texas, along with All, who have been in the path of the Hurricane, in surrounding States. <3 <3 <3 }

No comments: