Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Old Hearts.... Old Wood...and, Old... Wire.

: )
That...was my Day, in a Nutshell.
It's been several days, since I last posted. 
It's...been a Bit, Crazy....around here.
Some, Good... 'Crazy', some...not, so much.
but, then... I guess...That's All...of Us. : )
I'm working on several things, at the same time. 
Each... are Millions of Miles apart, on every level.
: )
I've been gathering, some wonderful....Old...Soulfulness.
Gold Rush, at the Fairgrounds, in Rochester, MN. 
is....around the corner.
August 18 thru 20. 
I'm dealing on another Living Estate Sale, that will be in October....if all goes well.
It's a Big...one.
Another, in November, that will be smaller, but...has some Wonderful...Old Treasures.
The Fall Harvest Sale, is in SEPTEMBER, and the First Day, in October.
{September 28th thru October, 1st.}
Yes, it's gonna get Curiouser...and, Curiouser.
: )
I've lost, most all of my Helpers..., that usually help me load, and get ready... due to illness.
oh...my.
Liz, has Little Jack, to tend to...: )
 and Brandon, who is normally my right hand, 
with mowing...and loading... is having some problems.
: (
The next few months, are going to Test The Old...Hatter's Body...
Indeed!
My mind, isn't going to fare, much better...Either! : ) : ) : )  
I'm preparing for a rather, detailed...presentation, in early August.
I'm not intimidated...but, I know...what the stakes are.
I, also...know...
I'm going to be addressing Folks, whom...have a lot more knowledge, and education...in the areas, I'm addressing, than... myself. 
So...that's...been tucked, in a corner of my mind, day and night...for months....along, with everything else...that has to be Done, on a daily basis.
I hear my Dad, whispering...in my ear, when I get a little rattled.
"Just do your Best. : ) 
 That's all...you can do. : )
 If you know, in your Heart...you've done your Best...
You won't have any regrets." 
<3
: )
Then, I hear John... : ) 
"You can do it." : )
He, always told me that, so... matter of factly.
Usually...as he was walking away...with a bowl of Ice Cream, or...Supper, in his hand. 
{as I was Running Around...in Circles...Pulling My Hair Out...
and, basically saying...
"THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!"}
I always wondered, how he had so much confidence...in me, when...I sure as Hell....didn't.
<3 <3 <3 
I, remember...so many times, hearing him, say that...while walking away...like, 
"no...big deal".
Hahahahaha. 
I couldn't understand it.
I'd stand there...and, think...
"but...the sky is falling...."
???????
John...was Always...Right.
: ) <3
I'll Get 'er Done, the Best...I can. 
: )
Just, like... They always, somehow...Knew, I Could.
: ) 
<3 <3 <3 
So, if...I skip a few days, here...and there...
know, my mind...is focusing...on other, very...important areas.
I'll catch ya all...up, when things slow down...a little.
I, Promise. : ) <3
I'd appreciate your Prayers, for Strength...and Wisdom, over the next several months.
I, Thank You...for Them, in advance. <3
Love, to Ya...
Barb C. 

{I was sitting here, trying to decide...what Tune, to play...above....
that fits the situations...
at hand.
I had to Smile,
 once again.....
: )
Peg, whispered in my ear.
"Our Favorite Tune!!!" 
'If You're Going Through Hell"
<3
Indeed.
<3 <3 <3 
but, I'm going to post...one, above it. 
It came to my mind...when I first....rolled out of bed, this morning.
{another... 'Wink'. : ) <3 }
I've never been, much of a 'runner'... : )
I, think... the devil, knows that. : ) 
Love, is 'The Greatest...Gift, of All'
'The Greatest...Love, of All'
: )
'Love'...is The Strength...that carries Us.
<3
I was, and...am...Very... Blessed. : ) <3 }




I found this little Heart, by the door, as Sweetie and me...were coming in, tonight.
: )
<3
Another...'Wink'.
from John...and Dad. : ) <3
I picked it up...to bring in the House...with us.
<3
It's a fragment...of our Roof Shingles. : )
Two Winks.
The second...
Get BUSY.
Make some Dough.
That Old...Roof, is gonna Need, some Shingles.
oh...my.
: ) <3


The Little Ford, has been Hauling some Loads...Home.
<3
We'll have a Sweet Load, for Gold Rush.
<3

1 comment:

kim said...

My, my how much do I love that piece of architectural salvage, a lot!