Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Hittin' the Road!!!

Just...got...
'The Call'
: ) : ) : ) 
Me and The Ford... are Hittin' the Road...
Friday.

: )
Gonna be bringin' a Load...of 'Old...Iowa'...
Home, to The Rabbit Hole.

: )
I'm Excited. : )
These Old Treasures... have been put away...
for many...many...years.
It'll be Great... Diggin'.
: )
I'm Opening 'The Rabbit Hole', Saturday and Sunday....
July 16th and 17th...
from Noon 'til 4.
Come Dig...through the 'New'...'Old'...
Arrivals. 
: )
We'll be Loading, for Gold Rush... next week.
{Olmsted County Fairgrounds, Rochester, MN.  
August 19th, 20th and 21st. }
Oh My!!!
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{I Soooo Appreciate, 'Friends'... 
who think... 'Care'...
 enough... to give me a call, when they... 'see', these Old.....Iowa....Treasures. 
<3 <3 <3 }


{Thanks, So Much... to Pal, Bill Levis.
I picked up a Load... of Gnarliness....from him, this afternoon.
He's moving....and has Tons...of Greatness!
Go see him... tomorrow. Last Chance!
4398 Mt.Vernon Rd. Cedar Rapids. Iowa.
Go Early!!!
: ) }

No comments: