Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Sweetie Pie

I keep Sweetie, near to me... in the house.
It's 'new' to her.
I was working downstairs...doing laundry....
 turned around....and she was gone!
I called and called....
then, found her... with Scarlett... on Grandma's bed. : )
<3
I've taken Sweetie Pie, Justin and Katie's Pooch, in.
She's quite the Gal.
She's a 'rescued' Pooch... they've had for nearly 7 years.
About 3 years ago... she developed severe separation anxiety.
They couldn't leave her, for any amount of time...in their home, without her taring things apart.
Justin, decided to keep her, at The Work Shop, at night. 
{She and Brutie, are there, with him every day, anyway.}
Things, were o.k. for awhile... then, she began taring seats off of the mower, 4 wheeler...and chairs.
and, chewing her way through doors.
{Steel Doors....Bottoms of the Overhead Doors }
She'd escape, in the night... and got picked up several times by the shelter.
{I was Thankful... she didn't get hit... on the Highway. }
oh dear.
I bought a Huge... Kennel. Heavy wire... for her at night.
She chewed through the wire... through a wall... through a water line, flooded the shop... and ran our well dry....one, Saturday night.
Justin repaired the kennel... over and over... but, she'd always find a way....to escape.
I couldn't keep her, here... with me at night... because, my Polly... didn't get along with her....or, any other Pooch, well.
I spoke with the shelter, on her last visit... and asked them if they knew, of Anyone...who could take her... who would work, with her.
{She's had Justin... in Tears... with her destruction... {That, Takes a Lot. }
They told me... they'd have to euthanize her... they couldn't let her go to anyone, because of her issues.
{That's....Not Gonna Happen. She's Family. }
She's the MOST...Loving Hound.
Loves....People, and Especially...Children.
: )
<3
I kept her with me, throughout the July Sale.... and she was Great.
{The People... and Children... Adored Her! }
but, I haven't left her alone, in the house.
She stays beside me... hops in bed... with me, and snores....nearly as loud as I do. : ) 
She lays on the chair, next to me... {all on her own. 
The second night she was here.... the chairs pushed up to the table, I was working at....
she was laying on the floor.
Then, she got up... took her nose... boosted the chair back... climbed up, in it... and fell asleep. : ) 
I just left the chair, set back... she lays in it, every night....while I'm on the computer.}
Justin has a bed, for her...with her food and water... in the shop.... but, she's on a chain.
{There are no other options. She Can't...be loose. }
She is loose, during the day, with No Problems.
but...
It breaks my heart.
So, I'm trying... to work with her.
Pray...for Us!
Love, to ya....
Barb C.




No comments: