Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy Independence Day!!!

This is one of my Favorite images...of John.
I was trying to get a picture... of his Favorite Flag...
{John, collected them. : ) This one, was a Garrison  Flag.
It hung in The New York Harbor... in the early part..of the 1900's. I gave it to him... years ago. : ) }
What I found....so Wonderful... was, seeing John's 'Image'... through The Flag. : )
Perfect. <3
Thanks, to Everyone... who attended the Old Glory Open House.
: )
Folks, came from far and wide.
: )
It wasn't Insanely Busy... like, over Memorial Day Weekend....
it, was laid back. : )
I, actually had time to 'Visit'... with Folks. : )
{I'm Pretty Good...at 'Visiting'... That's a 'Conner' Long Suit. : ) }
My Brother, Sonny.... and, John... would call it 'Bullshittin'.
I, call it 'Therapy'... for All Concerned. : )
So Many....Interesting People... came through. : )
Friends, Pam and Maurina... brought Fun Stuff... and helped out. <3
Liz, too. : )
<3 <3 <3 
It was a Good....Sale. <3
I'm exhausted.
beyond.
Last night, I posted on fb.... that it was a struggle.... finding the energy...
to blink my eyes, I was sooooo tired. 
oh dear.
I'm gonna take a day, or two... off.
Then....
re work...The Rabbit Hole. : )
and... Load, for the next, away from Home... show.
: )
Thanks, again... to Those, who Visited.
I Hope...You Know....
How VERY Much...
I Appreciate...You. 
Love, to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: