Sunday, March 6, 2016

Time...

Time.... flies... 
oh my.
: ) 
I'm working on getting The Rabbit Hole... OPEN...
regular hours... {I am Open by Appointment. }
and.... getting The Calendar of Events... 
pulled together...for 2016.
oh my. 
: )
Mind...Twisting!!!
I know... we will be having an Open House... the first weekend in April.
{April 1st., 2nd., and 3rd. }
Here...at Home.

The end of April... {April 29th., 30th. and May 1st. }
we will be in Des Moines... at 
'Junk Jubilee'...

Gold Rush...in Rochester, MN. is....
May 13th., 14th., and 15th...

The Memorial Day Weekend Sale.... will... be the End of May...
'Memorial Day Weekend'...
{Friday thru Monday....}
May 27th., 28th., 29th. and 30th.
Here...at Home. 

So much to get done. : )
I've got so many things... swirling...in m head.
oh dear. : )
Both....
 Exiting....
and..
Exhausting. 
: )

Make Plans... to come Visit... 
: )
Love, to ya.....
Barb C.

{Please keep those Wings Poundin'...for Our Peg....
  My Polly... <3
and...
our Families. 
Along with...
All.... who suffer, and struggle...these days. 
oh my...
as You All... are in Ours. 
: )
<3 <3 <3 }









No comments: