Thursday, March 10, 2016

Spring Cleaning!

Spring Cleaning!!!
I'm Cleaning Up....
Come Dig...
I'll be here Friday and Saturday...
11 'til 5...
and pricing things to GO!
Bring a Truck!
{Sold the little old pink... Amana Cupboard, this morn... for 20.00. }
If It's Wood... and Outside... It's Gonna be Cheap!
The Pumpkin Colored Table... below, is also... 20.00!!!
There's all Sorts... of Gnarly Fragments.... that, need to find new homes.
: )
I have some Ideas... for the rabbit hole... and I want to weed out...for New Arrivals!
There's Lot's of Tin Fragments... Wire Baskets... Enamelware to Plant in....
all....
will be Very... Affordable... {some Free Stuff.... as well! : ) }
The Shop... is a disaster.... I will be selling some things from there...at Bargain Prices.... as well.
{thru Saturday. Then... I'll play. : ) }
Shop Opens... April 1st. for the Season. 
oh my....
sorry....
I can't 'Hold' anything.
: ( 
First Come...
First Get!
: )
Hope to see ya.
Barb C.


I'm Cleaning Up... outside!
and...
Thinning Out...
Inside!




No comments: