Thursday, March 24, 2016

Start Me Up...

Estate Sale Lessons...
101
: )
Friends... Lynn and Lea....
took my Prompting...
and...
we Rocked....
an
Awesome...
Estate Sale.
: )
{They... had Never Been. : ) } 
Rule # 1.
Be...# 1
Rule #2.
Be Number 1. : )
Rule # 3... It might be uncomfortable...to obtain...#1.
Get Over It. Make It So.
Rule # 4...
Stay Focused.
Rule #5...
Leave Nothing... Good...Behind.
Rule #6...
Be Thankful... for your Blessings.
{because... you can't... and/or shouldn't  get it all. }
Rule #7...
Keep your Fluids... to a Minimum...
{You can't lose your spot in line.... to a heavy bladder. }
Rule #8...
Be Respectful....
yet...
Determined.
Rule #9....
Don't 'Think'...too much.
If you 'want' it...
{even Remotely...'think' you want it... }
Grab It...
and...
 Keep It In Your Hands.
Rule #9...
Don't let Anyone... 'Intimidate'... you.
ever.
ever.
Rule #10....
Don't Lose Your Head.
: ) 


oh my.
We spent... nearly 24 hours...
waiting...at the Tag Sale... : )
hahahaha....
: )
Slept in our Trucks.....: )
oh my. : )
yeah...
{this wasn't my first...'Rodeo'... : ) }
It was soooo Much...Fun... 
Showing The Ropes... to my Pal's... : )
{They looked a bit....... 'nervous'...at 5:30 a.m. 
when the Cars.... and Trucks... came Rollin' In... : )
'No.....
Worries'
'remember'...
 Rule #1, #2... and #3. : ) }
oh my.
Yeah...
We Made It Happen. : )
We Hauled Out.....
some...
Amazing...
Treasures.
<3
: ) 
Open House...
April 1st., 2nd., and 3rd. 
: )
Love to ya...
Barb C.


{For the record... I wasn't even there, for myself. : )
I rarely go... to Estate Sales... anymore.
but... I knew... a couple of my Friends...really... Love... the type of things that were going to be on this sale.
so.. tried to help them... Git 'er Done. : )
I did get some cool things... : ) everyone did. : )
These sales...are crazy. I've conducted 'em... and... they are crazy too.
It's kind of like 'Black Friday'... for the 'real World'...
{I don't go out...on 'Black Friday'..... well....I did...once, to get 'one' of a few laptops that were going to be on a super sale.
I stood in line... at the store... thinking... my 'Estate Sale' Training....was giving me a Huge... advantage. : )
oh my. : ) }
I left out.... one... important rule.
Rule #11.
Have Fun.
My Pal's Lynn and Lea.... said they did. : )
I had Fun.... seeing them get some things... that they will... Cherish.
The Man... whom these things belonged to.... would be very Happy... they are keeping... much...for their Farm Collection. : )
me too. : )
you see....
it's not...'always'... about 'money'. : )
In our cases...for The Most Part... it's for the Love... of Old. <3 }








Gittin' 'er Done.
Makin' It Happen.
: )
I was tellin' Lynn... exactly... how we were going to Tackle... this 'Run'. : )
{Lea.... took this image... as I was... 'explaining'... how Things... were gonna go. : ) }

Go Big....
or...
Go Home.
I was #3.
They decided.... We decided....
maybe...
I should... 'Take The Lead'...
on this... 'Run'... : )
"Let's Make It So".... : )
oh my.
Lea... <3
After she Flashed us... I Flashed her Back!!! <3 <3 <3 
Folks started pullin' in... at about 5:30 a.m.
: )
: )
oh my.
I bailed in the Ford...after our 'Pep Talk'...
20  minutes.... before the Sale... opened....
to smoke...
one...
more...
stogie...
and Crank Up... the Radio.
: )
The Above Song...
was...Right...There.
: )
Perfect.
: )
'Start Me Up'...
: )
oh dear.
: )


3 comments:

Lady Liberty said...

You are such a tease. Let's see the goods!

summersundays-jw said...

Glad you still have good estate sales. Ours are run by companies now and they mark things so high you can't buy to resale. Glad you found treasures.

Simply Iowa said...

Gettin' There. : ) I haven't Touched the Truck... yet. It's Still... Loaded! : ) Trying to get the house in order...for Easter... oh dear.