Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Movin' On.

I sat down.... yesterday....
and made some decisions.....
: )
Personal ones.... to start with.
: )
I've been on this crazy.... merry go round.... for too long.
It's time... I put the brakes on it.... 
I'm gettin' off. : )
You truly... do find strength... in your weakest moments.
: )
I'm making some... major... changes.... in my life.
: )
I'm looking forward... to 'Movin' On'.... 
with both.... feet....
on the ground....
surrounded
 by as Much....
'Peace'...
 as I can find. 
: )
Love, to ya...
Barb C.
{Please.... keep Peg.....and her Family in your continued Prayers. <3 }




The Rabbit Hole..... has been.... patiently waiting.... for me.
My.... Old, Friend. : )
We both.... need... each other.
I'm on my way.

Somehow....
with very little effort... on my part... we have survived.
Things.... seem to just...find their way... to us. : )
and.... Folks.... just....seem to find their way... to our door.
The Angels..... and Prayers..... have kept us alive.
It's time... I find my feet.
{Their Wings... must be getting....weary. }
<3
I found the below... message, in my Streams in the Desert.... first thing.
{it's been too long... since I've opened it. : )
Seems... nothing had changed. : )
The Lord...always Knows... what we Need. <3 }












2 comments:

sue in mexico mo said...

Barb, I totally understand! I may have waited a little longer than I should have to make some very major changes in my life, but when I did make the changes, it was very much the right time and decision.

Good luck!

Thinking of you and your friend, Peg. Hugs!!!

sue in mexico mo said...

Barb, I totally understand! I may have waited a little longer than I should
have to make some very major changes in my life, but when I did make the
changes, it was very much the right time and decision.

Good luck!