Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Rabbit Hole. {Open Sunday... Noon 'til 5 }

I spent the day....
going through....'Treasures'.... 
down the rabbit hole.
The above, image... is a stereo card... from over a hundred years ago.
I smiled....when I found it....today.
 : )
another... 'rabbit hole'. <3
I was moving stacks...of things, here and there.... and I saw an old book....
 sitting all by itself... on the top of a 'stack'....
very plain, tattered...cover, and binding.
I thought.... to myself....
"Why.... did I bring this old book...home?"
I opened the cover.... it dates from the Civil War era.
hmmmmm.
Then....
I laid it down...
it flopped open, to this page.
: ) 
'Lovely'.
<3
At a quarter 'til 5.... 
Walked away... from my..'projects'.
Sat down, put my feet up.
Soaked...in...
Basked....in...
the Music.
{Alison Krauss {she sings 24/7 down the rabbit hole }
Thought about the Cool Folks... who had popped in....today. : )
and...
gazed.... at all of the Old Souls. <3
It's a Beautiful... Full Moon, tonight.
I am heading to a concert.
My Friend, Allyson...invited me to.
Davina and The Vagabonds... : )
They are Awesome!
Love....to ya...
Barb C.




Perfect.
There's Always....a 'reason'...
the 'things'...down the rabbit hole... have found their way.
<3
{click on the image to enlarge }
Feet Up...
Basking.
: ) 

No comments: