Friday, June 12, 2015

One of my Favorite... Dolls.


Bought this Darling.... Vintage... Doll's 4 piece... Patriotic Outfit....
from Pal, Jo.....
: )
I thought.... when I first laid eyes.. on it... How Cute.... Miss. Scarlett would be... wearing it. : )
It sold... online... so quickly....
I had to Rush... to get an image.... of her wearing it.
{Scarlett was heading to the water park... that day..... but...
 she appeased Grandma...by Modeling it. : ) }
John would have soooo Loved this...
He loved Flags.... anything.... 'Patriotic'....
I may have to use one of the images.... I captured...for future Memorial Day Weekend.... or 'July 4th'... Open House invites.
{Love the ones... with The '49 Ford. : ) }
{there are many more.... : ) Grandma's phone camera.... was On Fire...while Flashing.... these!
took 'em all... in less than 20 minutes... : ) It was soooo Hot.... and....That Water Park.... was Waiting! : )  }
oh my....
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{I... personally... Love the Black ad White images. : )
but...
that's just me. : ) }












No comments: