Thursday, June 4, 2015

I... am Surrounded by... Angels.

I hadn't checked the mail... for days.....
I opened the Box... today....
I had sold a few things... to Folks.... who couldn't pay... {forgot their check books.....}
during the last couple of 'Sales'....
I let them take the Treasures.... on their word.... and a hand shake.
and... True to their Words....
Their Checks... were in The Box.
: )
What I didn't expect... was to find a card...
with no return address....
{they scare me... : ) I have received a couple....
 like that, over the years.... that were...sadly...so... ugly. : ( }
I... was taken back.... by this one.
oh my.
: )
Seems.... someone... disturbed... The Wild Grapes...that has 'Free Rein'.... around The Rabbit Hole...
 during 'The Sale'.
I.... haven't noticed....
: )
The person felt... so bad... about it... 
: ( 
{Wish... I could Hug... them.... }
they sent 60.00 to repair. 
oh my.
: )
The fact is.... The Wild Grapes... Love... to be... 'Challenged'... : )
They Grow More... Vigorously.... : )
{Like we all do.... after being 'Pruned'... and... while Fighting... Against the Wind... }
I... can't send the money back... to the Beautiful... Giver.
: )
{no return address.... }
So... I'll invest that... in Plants... I will plant.... in a Special... area....
Dedicated... to The Angels... {like the 'Giver'} 
who.... Visit... The Rabbit Hole.
I have said... for Years....
Only The Best... People... Enter... The Rabbit Hole.
Above...
You will see....
it's True...
In Writing.
Yes...
I... am...
Blessed. 
{Below.... you will see... The Wild Grapes.... Thrive.... <3 }
Love You....
May God Bless....You.
Barb C.







No comments: