Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I've got... 'Silver'.... in the Stars....

Currants.
I planted this plant... several years ago.
It was just a twig.
oh my.... how it's Grown.
It's Loaded... with Berries.
They are so... beautiful.
Translucent.....
when the Sun... shines on them. 
I just spotted these... Red Raspberries... the other day, near the back path... to the rabbit hole.
What a Gift... they were to see.
: )
We had a Beautiful... Red Raspberry Bush... our Friend, Pam.... gave us... years ago.
Then... the flood came... last year. The Bridges collapsed....
When the DOT came to repair... the Hiway Bridge.... they destroyed the Red Raspberries.
oh my....
oh... my.
: (
Somehow... this Beauty... took root... much closer to Home.
: ) 
I planted this Grape.... a few years ago....
It's gonna Produce... this year. : )

Bittersweet.
My Sister, Chery... LOVED Bittersweet.
: )
She LOVED.... Fall Colors....
She wore them... and decorated her Home... around those... Colors.
: )
She tried for YEARS... to get it to grow... on her Farm.
Finally.... she made it happen.
: )
She used to give me... Beautiful Bunches... in the Fall.
: )
I kept those clippings... for a Long Time... then... when they became so fragile.... and dusty....
I'd lay them along the fence.... hoping... something might take root.
It never did.
until...
the year Chery passed away.
oh my....
Now... it's Everywhere around the rabbit hole....
It Berries... every year.
: )

The Wild Cherry Tree.
: )
John never wanted me to trim... or cut...too much.
He Loved... Nature.
This Tree... came up... at the fence line... in front of the rabbit hole.
It's really somethin'
: )
It's Loaded... with Cherries... this year.
The Wild Grape... is running through it....
The Birds.... will be Very... Happy.... after the Frost.
: )
I've been very Careful... not to disturb any Milkweed.....
John Loved It.
: )
I loved it as a child..... but, John... introduced me to the Amazing.... Flower... it has.
He asked me to take a whiff.... of it one day....
Oh My....Gosh.... : )
It was like Honeysuckle.......
No Wonder... The Butterflies... are so Drawn to it. : )
I'm sure The Bees... Love It... too. <3
The Wild... Grape.
: )
It... has Taken Over...
: )
 We Loved it to.
: )
It feeds the Birds....
 and... I was told... it makes a Very... Fine... Wine.
: )
I love the Free Spirit... it has.
: )
It's such a Beautiful... thing.
yes...
 the rabbit hole.... is a Gnarly.... place.
It's getting so.... secluded.... by Mother Nature.
It almost seems... to be a Fortress... around the rabbit hole.
Protecting... it....
: )
what a Gift.
yes...
 'Mother Nature'... provides my 'Silver and Gold'....
Love... to ya...
Barb C.
(I will be posting more images of The July 2nd thru 5th Sale... when it gets closer.... and things... arrive.
: )
Just... make plans.... to attend. }
Happy Belated Birthday.... to my Friend, Lynn. : )
I Missed... his... and Peg's.....
oh my...
I...simply can't keep.... up.
Love 'em....
I think... they know that. : )
I... don't take much stock.... in Birthdays.... anymore.
I used to.... : )
 I used to do... a lot... more.... and remember... a lot... more...
 than I do... these days.
I am Blessed... with some Amazing.... Friends....
who... Forgive... my shortcomings.
I... am... Blessed.
<3
{Son, Justin.... is having some health... issues.
They.... worry.... me.
Please... say a Prayer... for him. {and... 'keep him'... in your Prayers.... <3 and... please...
'Keep'.... his Family... in your Prayers......as well.  <3 <3 <3 }



No comments: