Thursday, September 26, 2013

oh my... The Little Hen House... is Nearly... done...{now... the other 95% to do... for The Fall Harvest Sale... Oh Boy!}

Yes...
it's...
almost...
Done...
{Fall Harvest Sale...Opens...
One...
Week...
from...
TODAY!!!}
now...
on to...
The Tents...
Garage...
Gazebo...
and...
LAWN!
Oh Boy!!!!
The Song I posted... is one... I Love...
while watching the video...
My...Re Sets......
are much... like...
 putting on...
Make Up!
I see...
: )
{yes... watch the video...
instead of a 'face'...
picture....
a 'Hen House'...
{or...The Rabbit Hole...
or...any Booth...at Every Show...
oh...
my...}
{Lord... wish I could spend as much time... on my face...
as I do..
setting... displays...
I'd give Cindy Crawford...
a Run...For The Money!!!! }
: )
oh dear....
{then... read the translated... version... of this song...: )
seriously...
it's....
More...
than
Perfect....
Funny...
'Insanity'...
crosses all...
Language Barriers...: )
{I knew it... long... before... I learned...
this in...
English...
just...simply... knew...
it was...
'Perfect'...}
: )
 

Wait 'til ya see...all of the GNARLY PUMPKINS....
and Dried... Gourds... I brought home... today...
oh my... : )
{and...The Coolest...Old Red Door!}
YOWZA!!!
{love...love...love... The Old Pie Safe!
Just brought 'er in...Today! }
{Oh My!..I have to get those cords...tucked away! }



I did...some 'window peeking'... before I shut down the lights...
in the little Hen House...
oh my...
what a difference...
: )
I couldn't have done it... without Maurina...
she's held my feet...to the fire... : )
{Not...an easy task... ask anyone...who dares to work with me...
I flit... from one place...to another...
Never...stay on track...
Folks...pop in...phone rings...
or...I find a box...of something...I haven't seen...forever...
and start to reminisce....
Worse...
I'll get something...nearly all put together...
and decide...
It Just Won't Work!
and tare it all...
apart...
oh dear...
Thank God... for Patient...
Angels!


When I called it 'quits'... in The Hen House... tonight...
I walked through...the rabbit hole...
to say..
"Good Night"...
I saw one...of the Mad...Hare... gazing... into the Greenhouse...
in... 'wonder'...
he made me...
smile...
: )
{these...Rabbits... always do... : ) }
Love to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: