Monday, September 9, 2013

A Knight on the Side...

A Knight on the Side... Cannot Abide....
 
The 'Rabbit Hole'... is in near total...
destruction....
Liz and I Gutted the back Greenhouse...yesterday...
To Flip it... for the Mad Hatter Tea Party Weekend...
This Weekend!
Had a Lovely Visitor... from Canada.... pop in... and ran to visit my New Friend...
Rosie...
Liz and I gathered props...and Party Favors... across town...
and the Day...{night...} ended with some Dear Friends... helping Liz and I, move cupboards...
and Columns.... then...going out...for Supper...
It was a long day...
but...
it had to be...
Today...and the next few days... are going  to push 100, on the thermometer....
I wanted to get as much...Heavy Work done.... as we could....
and...
Something else...happened...yesterday...
that threw my mind... into a Tizzy....
I won't get into details...
but...
it left me... shook... and frazzled...
it happened early...in the day....
I was... 'Twisted'...
Someone... pushed my buttons...
to the point... I was nearly...in tears....
I know...she didn't mean to....
and to most people... what she asked of me...
would have been... nothing...
no big deal...
to me...
well...
I about fell over the edge...
I told her... when she couldn't understand... why....I was so rattled...
about her...  insistence....
it was like asking someone...
with claustrophobia....
to go stand in the closet....then lock the door...behind them...
She had no idea...  and...maybe..I didn't either....
until...
I went ahead... and did... what she asked of me...
Tho...she didn't mean to... {she's...a real...Jewel...}
I was humiliated...
and felt worthless.... on every level....
I know...there is a lesson...here...for me...to learn....
I simply don't quite know... how to fix it...
and...as I realized...yesterday...
I haven't the time... to fix it...
or...even think...about it...
now...
but... it's something...
I'm going to have to deal with... and take on...
so I never...have to feel that way...again...
ever....
Yesterday... made me respect...folks... who are scared...of little spiders...
{I always laugh at them... It's just...a little Spider!}
I've never understood...'Phobias'....
after yesterday...
I do...
I'm pretty fearless...
when it comes to most things...
but... when it comes to 'this'....
my...
'Phobia'...
it's not...so much fear...
but 'Humiliation'...
and not being good enough....
in my own mind....
that... leaves me...so... very... rattled...
Well... the Sun... is coming up...
I need to get to work...before the Heat... starts... to encroach...
Please...remember to put water out...for the Ground Critters...
It's so... dry... and Hot....
Love to ya...
Barb C.
{Please...don't think... I'm upset...with my Dear...Little...Friend.... : ) she had no idea... what she was... asking... of me...
would be...so crushing.....
God...sends little Messengers...  to help...'Prune;... us...
She happened to be...that Angel...for my day...
Something... I need to work on...and  fix...
I will....}
 
 



No comments: