Sunday, September 29, 2013

FALL HARVEST SALE!!! This Thursday Thru Sunday!!!! Don't Miss It!!!!

Fall Harvest Sale...
Details...
to the Right!
Calender of Events!
 
We Worked and Worked...today...
So Much... to get Done!
Folks will start setting up... the next few days....
and I....
Still...
Have TONS... to Do!
This Is Going to be a BIG...Sale!!!
I'm Pulling...from The House....
as well...
I'll have things... Priced to Sell!
And They Will!!!!
Sunday...the Last Day...
I'm Cleaning Out!
{come... and bring a Truck! }
I'll be posting Images...
as we get things set out.... and as they come rollin' in....
Friends... and Neighbors...are bringing LOADS...
of Who Knows What!
I Know This Much....
It Will All Be Old! 
It Will All Be Gnarly...
and Priced Right!!!
Stay Tuned!!!
Love to ya...
Barb C.
 


We worked...from early...til Dark... today...
No Time... for Images...
I took this... as I was parking vehicles... back in the drive...
tonight...
The Girls...cleaned these Old Stained Glass Windows... up...tonight... there are 5 of them...
They are... Beautiful...
and are..Priced to Sell...at only...
55. each... : )
Don't Miss This Sale...
: )
I had to post... my...
"Getting Down...to The Wire"...
"It's...Showtime!"
Tune...
Yes...
'Midnight Rider'...
I'll be Burnin'...Gallons...of The Midnight Oil!!!!

 
 
 
 

No comments: