Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Darling Little Windsors....

I picked these up, when Kate and I were running around, last Friday, looking for furniture for her new house... They are Sweet! And solid as a rock! They hail from the 20's or 30's, and are very similar to the set I use around my 'Gnarly', only me and Harold would love, favorite primitive dining room table! I was hunting, yesterday, for a Gnarly table, to take to the show, and mentioned them to Wanda, and now she said she might like them! Here they are, they have some scratches, here and there, and a few little drips of paint, here and there, but their condition is amazing, and they are wonderful to set in!

2 comments:

Raggedy Angel said...

Guess what I am going to pick up 4 of those today!!! I am going to paint mine black.....I will post them! Beth

The Nest said...

Hi Barb! Got your email. I would be thrilled if you can make it down to the open house! I posted some new pics today on my blog. www.thenestonline.blogspot.com I'm open Friday 10-7 & Saturday 10-4. Had a great first day! Amy