Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Cranberry Hollow

Talk about 'Firecracker's'! These Gals are a hoot! Tammy, {on the left} is the owner and operator of Cranberry Hollow. I don't even want to tell ya, how long I have known Tammy... {it would date us both!} She does an amazing job, with fun, quirky finds, and displays them in fun, quirky ways! She is always a 'Ball of Fire', and is forever rearranging, and redoing! She has a slight retro feel, about her store, yet also carries Iowa Farm Stuff, and early pieces... Cranberry Hollow has a wonderful, unique blend, like none other... It is always fun, to see what she comes up with! I bought 2 of the most yummy candles, that I will be using at my open house, and left inspired! These Gals were serving all kinds of goodies, and really put me in the Holiday Spirit! Here is Tammy's information: Cranberry Hollow 319 1st Ave. West Cascade, Iowa 52033 {563} 852-7788 Call for e-mail

No comments: