Saturday, February 18, 2017

The Sun...is Shining, in Iowa.

Loading....and gathering.
oh my.
Life... has been, so insane...on so many levels.
I wrote a long post, about...some 'stuff'...that's coming our way,
that...I was just informed of...Thursday evening.
then, deleted it.
Not, good 'Junk'...like the above, resting on The Ford.
: )
It...knocked me off of my pins.
but, after...doing a A LOT...of Praying, 
I realize, 'It's' all in His Hands.
: )
Frustration...and worry, don't come from The Lord.
I had a melt down...all day, yesterday. 
Got Nothing...done.
That's not, what The Lord...has in mind, for us.
So, it's a Beautiful...day, today.
One, that...many aren't Blessed to see.
or...have the ability...to 'work'...in. 
The Weather, is such a Gift.
It's Sunny, and in the 60's.
That's unreal, for February...in Iowa.
: )
I'm going to work...down the rabbit hole, then...later...
go visit, with a Man...who is thinking about having a 'Living Estate' Sale.
I Hope... the Sun is Shining where you are, today. : )
I...Hope... you are Enjoying...this Day.
Love, to ya...
Barb C. 

I spent most, of the Beautiful...Warm...Sunny....day, yesterday...
heartsick.
Then, I reached for my Streams in the Desert.
I've read it, so many times...over the years, I ask The Lord, to choose...what I need to see.
: )
{Should have asked Him...before, I went to the meeting, the night...prior.}
This...is a bit, of what I read.
<3
oh...my.
He's...Always...Here, waiting. <3


No comments: