Monday, February 22, 2016

On The Hunt!!! Have Ford... Will Travel!!!

WANTED!!!!

I'm on The Hunt.... for some 
BIG...OLD....
CUPBOARDS!!!
: )
Below... are images of ones, I've had.... or am keeping.
I'm posting them... so Folks will have an idea... of what I am Hunting.
I REALLY.... Really... need an Old Store Cupboard.
8 to 12 feet Wide...
8 to 9 feet Tall...
but...
Not Very Deep.
12 to 15 inches.
{The base can be deeper. }
Also... Store Counters.... 
I am re working the Rabbit Hole... and have so many 'littles'....
{more coming in.... : ) }
I need a permanent Display.
I buy Old Cupboards...of Every Shape... and Size.
Condition... and Dirt... are little worry.
I know how to use Soap... and a Saw... 
{or... Butcher Knife... razor blade... or shards of  broken glass....when something has to be scraped... or Whittled. : ) }
You can reach me by phone... 319 241 1348
or...
e mail...  www.simplyiowa@yahoo.com 
I'd like to stay within a 250 mile radius of Cedar Rapids, Iowa. 
but...
for the Right Cupboard...
: )
The Ford and... me... will take to the Highway!!!
: )
Love to to ya....
Barb C.

No Worries.... about Moving or Haulin'....
We'll Git 'er Done!!! : ) : ) : ) 
This... is Very Close... to what I need...for the rabbit hole. : ) 
This.... Type.... I'll Buy... until my Pocketbook... is Dry. : ) 
This is where I found this Old Cupboard. It... was Beautiful.... <3
I can Fix... Scrape... Strip... and Move... Old... Cupboards. 

No comments: