Friday, February 12, 2016

Livin' the Dream.....

I was wearing my work boots.... a dress.... I cut in half... because the top..... was too tattered to wear....
but.. the 'skirt' part.... was...still...too good... to toss.
My bathrobe...that I was complemented on... at a show...
 {she thought it was a 'Cool Jacket'... : ) I wore it... at the show... to keep warm... loading  the Truck... : ) }
and socks.... I'd cut off.... to make 'ankle warmers'....
It's Cold... in Iowa.... these days. : ) }
Much....
has transpired.... over the many days... 
since I last... posted.
I wrote... many... posts...
but...
I.... couldn't bring myself.... to 'post' them.
{buy 'The Book'... when I get it done... oh my.... : ) }
I woke up... this morning... 
well... 
was brought to my senses at about 8:00.
The phone rang.... it was a 'Business' call... from a Friend.
She asked me... if she had 'Woke Me'....
I said... "no... I'm just thinking....about... gettin' up... but... I'm awake".
It was then... I realized.... I... didn't get to bed... until 4.... 
and... I'd had 4 hours... of sleep.
I had Many.... places to be... and Many...People.. to Tend to.
: )
holy smokes.
all I could... Think Of....
was...
'Coffee.....Quick!!!'.
oh my.
Heaven....
in a....
Cup.... <3 

As I found my feet...of sorts.... I thought...of the above video.
John Travolta... playing 'Michael'... The Archangel. <3 
Scratching his crotch........ after searching Desperately... for his Cigarettes....
: )
oh my.
yeah.
'Coffee...Please'....
I faced The Day.... and Folks...
in the Same Clothes.... I slept in.
hoping...
 they... didn't expect to see... 
a Halo... above my head. 
: ) 
: )
I got Done...
 Everything... I was Expected To.
: )
with...
No...
Apologies.
 : )
oh my. : )
Livin' The Dream.
: )
Love... to ya...
Barb C. 
{They 'titled' the above...... video... 'Funny'.... : )
I call it...
'Livin' The Dream'....
: )

No comments: