Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Autumn...

This may be...
my favorite image....
of the 'rabbit hole'....
I have ever captured.
Polly {my 4 legged best friend} and I....
had just turned out all of the lights....
after... working there, all afternoon.
It was more difficult... than I had imagined.... being there.... today.
oh...my.
{haven't been there.... really... since May. }
Memories... are strewn...throughout....
It's like a little Jewelry Box....
filled... with the Most Precious.... Gifts.....
one...could ever...hope...to gather.....
<3
I...see John...
 Everywhere.....
He...Built This Structure.....
and... made it.... what it is.
oh my.....
My Peg....
oh my.........
she...is here... at every turn....
: )
I...was...
am...
so....
 Very ....Blessed.
yet...
 as I cleaned.... and worked... unpacking....
it was a most... difficult... 'journey'....
When I looked at the images.... tonight, I realized....
The Rabbit Hole....
 still....
Stands..Tall.
I, may be weak...at the knees....
but... the rabbit hole....
my....
Sanctuary...
Stands...Tall.
and...embraces me....
yes...
I, am....
Blessed.
: )
and... this Image.... puts it all.... in perspective....


Love...
the Gnarly... Over the Top... Goopy... Insane....
4 and a 1/2 feet Tall.... Table Lamps...
Got one... cleaned... and lit.... : )
Beautiful.

The White Rabbit....
holds....
'Autumn'....
in His Hands.... : )
this....
Fall Harvest Sale...
is going to be...
the
 Most...Soulful...
event....
I have ever been Blessed...
to have a part in.
Hope... to see...
you.
Love...you...
Barb C.



No comments: