Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Keep Those...Wings... Poundin'!!!!!

Our...Peg...
and Sweet Tommie, on the left....
oh...my... : )
Peg...is back at the Mayo Clinic....tonight....
Please.... Keep her in Your Prayers..
I... can't elaborate... any further...
not now....
maybe.... in the morning....
Just... Keep...Those Beautiful... Wings... Beating!
{as Peg says... 
{when I tell her... about you... and your...Beautiful.... comments....
{she doesn't have a computer...}
"Thank The Lord.. for Those Amazing Angels.....: ) : ) : )
You and I... 
{Mad Hatter...and Mad March Hare....}
are down to nothing... but...
 Smoldering... Pin Feathers!!!!" }
Yes...
We..are So Very...Blessed.....
We Truly are....
Thank You...
God... Bless...You.
Barb C.
{a.k.a. Mad Hatter.... 
and...right beside me... heart and soul.....
as Always....
The Mad... March... Hare. }
<3 <3 <3




No comments: