Sunday, May 20, 2012

I Need Energy!!!

Holy Smokes!
I tore into the back Green House.... today...
I had the Giant Pass Through Cupboard...in a pile...
and tons of smalls....stacked inside... had to get an 8 foot table...out...
to be able to move the Big Cupboard Pieces.......I just started...Piling!
It was a trick...getting the Cupboard Top...on it's Base....a Sweet Friend...popped in...about then....asked if she could help...in any way...I told her to RUN FOR HER LIFE!!!! She didn't....but...I had her stand back....{she may have had to be the one calling for rescue!}
 it was an ugly...ugly...ordeal....
but...I got'er Done...whew...
I am....Exhausted!
Need...More Energy!!!!
The Starbucks....ain't cutting it....maybe I should start eating the grounds....forget the water!
{miss...my Peg... : ) }
A Sweet Friend...popped out...this morn...and brought the most Amazing Child's Cupboard...for the Sale...She's bringing a Load...the End of the Week! YAY!!!
Sounds like...some Cool Stuff...is coming...from Many Directions....
I'll keep ya..Posted!
Love to Ya!
Whew...I Melted...when I saw this...come walkin' into The Rabbit Hole! oh my....
Barb C.


No comments: