Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day...!

Happy Mother's Day...
I'll be callin' my Mom....and wishing her a Happy Day!
She knows... I am at the Show... and usually am..on Mother's Day...
Before I left...I was telling her what was coming down the pipeline...
The next many weeks... she said...
"Barbie... when you need me...to Help...come and get me! I'll help you!"
I said..."Mom...I may be calling on ya! I'll see how I do...but if I need your help... I'll be calling on You!" : )
Mom..is blind...and unable to walk...her left side...is pretty much... useless...due to a brain tumor... she has been in a wheel chair...for many years...
but...I guarantee... if I called her...and said I needed her...
Mom...would do her Best...to Help me...
That's what Mothers...do...
{gosh...didn't need to cry...this early in the morn...}
Happy Mothers Day...to My Darling Daughter...and Daughter in Law...
They are such...Amazing Moms...
Miss Scarlett...has been very ill...the last several days...
running a temp....yesterday...of 105.
It's a virus...and they are keeping a close eye on her....
Liz broke my heart last night...
said she was trying to comfort Scarlett... asking her...what she could do...for her....
Scarlett..kept repeating...in a sad...little desperate voice...the words she can say..."Up"..."Open"...trying...hard to convey...how she felt...searching for words...that would bring some relief...to no avail...
Heart Break...
Worry...Worry...
That's...what Mothers...do...
and...there is not a worse feeling...in the world...when your Child is Hurting...and you can't fix it....
The Show...continues...through 4:00 today...
Mother's Day...is usually very good...
I'll be so glad to be Home...
and have a Busy week ahead... {weeks}
Love...to Ya...
Barb C.



No comments: