Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend Sale.... 10 days...away...

I'm starting in on the Lawn....today...
Liz...Miss Scarlett and I picked up...some...Flora...for the Urns...and Pots...
I'm Very excited about what's coming in...
There are going to be ....
Most Wonderful Treasures...
From the Grungiest Primitives...
To Beautiful...Victorian...Garden Items...
Mark has Gathered a Wonderful Load...and will be adding things...Daily...
Lynn and Lea, my Southern Iowa Farming Friends...also....are bringing some Interesting Farm Related Treasures...
Many friends...and neighbors...will be bringing things...as well...
It's Always...Rain...or Shine....
and...for the very first time...
No Early Sales...
Without my Peg...at my side...
I truly don't know... how I'll ever get everything done...
But...I will...
I can't....with folks popping in....
{I tend to 'visit'...too much... : ) }
As Much...as I need the Sales...and Love to see Everyone....
Anytime...
I have to do this....
It is good...for Folks...traveling a Long Distance...
If it is Posted....
It Will Be Here...Friday Morning...
{I'll begin Posting New Gatherings...in the next day...or so...}
and...
We Will Be Adding Treasures...
Daily!!!
I Look So...Forward to Seeing You...
{Peg is going to try and come up...as well...to visit... : ) }
Love...to You
Look what Sweet Mark...gave me...today...It's a cast...Vintage Heart Shaped Sprinkler..... I used it...this afternoon... oh my...it's Wonderful... I do have....The Most...Dear Souls...in my life...I am...Blessed...: )
Barb C.

No comments: