Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Great Afternoon!

Had a Wonderful Lunch...with Peg and Amy....A Lot...of Laughs...{priceless...}
I got Old Sally out...put the top down...
 Pegadoo...and I Cruised...
It's her Birthday!
a Good Day...a Very...Good Day...
Amy told us about a new shop...in Czech Village... The Copper Alligator...Oh My...we Had Fun...There...!
Peg is such a Goddess! : )
The True...'Flower Child'! : )
I found this   'Dunhill Tinder Pistol'...for a Dear Friend...who collects Cigar Paraphernalia...{it's a lighter that was made from the 30's to the early 50's..)
Like It! 
This is a Fun Shop!
Miss. Scarlett... Liz and Pam {owner of PJ's , in Czech Village...another Fun Shop!!!} Pam gave Scarlett this darling little Teddy...and the Sweetest Red Dress! What a Kind...Soul...
I bought this Wonderful...Old...Old..Chest...from Pam! It has tons of drawers...and they are all hand dovetailed.....oh my...Love...It!!!
It's Older Than Dirt!!!!
I also found this Gnarly...little ...Jewelry Box... at PJ's....  Cute...Cute...Cute!!!
Pam's Shop...just Opened...it's filling up Fast! So many Cool New Shops...in Czech Village!!! It's so Great to see it all come back to Life...after the Flood.... What a Journey...for so many... Bless Their Hearts... : ) Go There...and Support these Awesome Folks...on Both Sides of the River!!!!

No comments: