Monday, October 28, 2019

Thank You!!!

Thanks, Sooo Much...
to
 Everyone who attended The Norway Estate Sale!
: )
We are wrapping it up, and...Movin' On!
So Much...to Get Done!
Junk Jubilee Jingles...
at The Fairgrounds in Des Moines,
November 8-10!!!
A Brand New...Granddaughter, will be Here, between now, and Then!
Thanksgiving!!!
and...
Hopefully a Christmas Open House, Down The Rabbit Hole!!!
Oh BOY!!!
EVERYTHING Is PILED UP....
around my Neck, around Home....from doing Estate Sales, back to back...to...back.
Oh My!!!
Lots to report...very soon, about Fairfax, and our Chickens. {Old...Tom, Turkey...too. }
It's been Awful...not being able to Blog.
: (
I'm so Very Thankful...to Everyone, that's kept us in their continued Prayers.
<3 <3 <3 
They are Appreciated Much, and... Needed. 
Life, has been very difficult....
Your Prayers....and, Faith....have kept my pins under me.
: )
Thank You. 
<3 <3 <3 
I have to Run, but....
I will be back to Blogging, very...Soon!
Love, to Each, and Everyone.
<3 <3 <3 
Barb C.


No comments: