Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Everything....happens, for a reason. It's all...about 'The Journey'.

The last year....has truly, been a whirlwind.
Well, the last many....years, have been a whirlwind.
I've had a few moments, over the last couple of days...to reflect, a little.
I'm absolutely...exhausted. 
These 'Estate Sales', back, to back...to back, have been grueling.
Then, throw in a lawsuit, over Chickens....
: )
Oh my.
: )
The City of Fairfax, fined me 104,000. dollars, for having Chickens.
Six Chickens...and, an Old...Tom Turkey, to be exact.
I'll be writing all about it, very soon. 
Last year, this time...I was fighting to save our Land, and...Folks.
All for a Walking Trail...Next to Highway 151, that the City of Fairfax...thought they Had to Have.
at...
Any...
Cost.
Oh my. 
: )
Again, I'll be telling the rest of the story...very soon. 
Because of the city's suggestion of their Trail, the Beautiful...150 year old, Cottonwoods...are coming down. 
I, didn't know that, until I was driving home...from work, Saturday night...
 in the dark...
I saw the branches, next to Highway 151.
It's heartbreaking.
This...is just the beginning. 
If you've never been through 'Condemnation', well...
I'm gonna take you through it, step...by step, as we watch everything...we've worked our lives away for, destroyed.
All, for a wider bridge, that no one...will, or....should, ever... ever walk on.
On Saturday, Daughter, Liz...came to visit me, at The Estate Sale.
<3
{Miss. Scarlett, Too! <3 }
Later, I walked to The Ford, and saw the Beautiful...Beautiful, Cross, on The Ford's seat.
Liz, had found it, at a yard sale, and...thought of me.
<3 <3 <3 
What a Lovely.... Surprise...
and,
Gift, that was. <3 
Exactly, what I needed, to 'cling' to. : ) <3 
I've taken a couple of days off...just today, I brought the 'Cross', inside.
<3 <3 <3 
Seems, my life...has been filled with friction, and....battles, for so long.
Not...my work. I, truly Love, what I do.
Helping Folks, handling...the 'Old Souls', {antiques <3 }
this...
'other'...
'Stuff',
 makes me Crazy.
: (
I, know...in my heart, that everything...'happens', for a reason.
: )
It's the Weights, on The Old...Grandfather Clock, that make it Go.
: )
Steel, is tested, over and over. 
It's put through intense heat, before it can be at it's best.
As I sat back, and...processed, over the last two days, I realized...
how Much, The Lord has Blessed me. <3
He's placed some of The Most Amazing...People, on my path.
{Angels}
I've been so....very angry.
but, believe it, or not....
I've held back.
{couldn't have done that...a few years ago.}
I've learned to 'Trust'. 
<3 <3 <3 
Whatever happens, happens for a reason.
I'll do the Best, I can keeping notes.
but...
The Lord, Will...at His Chosen Time, 
make the crooked roads...straight. 
<3 <3 <3 
I'm so glad...to be back.
Not being able to write, here...has been tuff.
Thank You, for staying with.
Thank You...
for your continued Prayers.
They...Matter.
<3 <3 <3 
Love, to You.
Barb C.




No comments: