Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Thank You!!!

Thanks So Much...
To Everyone Who Shopped, and Worked 
The Vinton, Iowa Estate Tag Sale!
It Truly Takes a Village, and Boy...oh, Boy...
am I Ever Thankful, for You All!!!
Thanks, So Much, to The Family, who are Wonderful.
<3 <3 <3 
The Sale, was Absolutely....Amazing!
We Sold, Down to The Walls!!!
We Truly, Thank You, and Appreciate, Every One, of You!
<3 <3 <3 
We are now, setting our Sites, on Blue Grass, Iowa.
{Just South of the Walcott Exit, on I-80. }
Another, Absolutely Amazing, Estate Sale!
It will be December 13-16!!!
I have So Much, to Share with you, after this Sale, on my Blog.
I, Truly....Miss, writing, my...Therapy.
There's been So Much, going on...a True, Roller Coaster Ride, for many weeks.
well...
Much, longer....than that. 
These 'Sales', Must...come First.
Soon, I'll be back, and Fill Ya All In!
Wow, what a Ride.
: )
Thank You, my Blog Friends, for Keeping me in Your Prayers.
: )
<3
When I Finally, can Catch Up, with you...
You'll See, how They've Worked.
: )
<3
Love...to Ya!
Barb C. 



No comments: