Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Simple Times... One Day, at a Time.

Just touching base, with the above blog video, above.
I'll add a few notes, and pictures...here.
Still can use only my left hand, to type... so, not much fun.
I'd lost track of time, on the video... it's only Tuesday!!!
Sunday... was, Crazy... Busy....with Folks, here...
Monday, was filled with appointments. 
Seems like I ran for several days, in only...two!
I  posted a picture of myself, this morning. Had a gift certificate, at the Beauty School, so got a perm, last week.
Had to do something. It was either cut it off, or... get a perm, so the hair combs, will stay in my hair. 
I can't use rubber bands to pull my hair up, without help, but... I can use combs.
I like it!
Love the old photos, below. I ran across them, while working down the rabbit hole, on Sunday.
Simpler Times...with Friends.



Hand, is getting a work out...
 still, no feeling, but....I'm trying to keep the hand, itself, from freezing up. 
Not comfortable... but, I must...keep working on it.
My leg, is healing well. : )


I climbed in The Old...'Gipsy' Ford, Sunday evening. 
Hadn't had her on the road, since the accident.
It's about a three foot stretch, to climb in.
It wasn't pretty, climbing in...it, never is....
but....
I MADE IT!!!!
Went to where Liz, is working... had supper, and...Enjoyed....
Bouncin' Down The Highway!!!
Windows Down...
Great Music...Barin'...
Chrome Stacks... Rollin' Coal!!!
and...
that old, 7.3 Power Stroke...
WHISTLIN'!!!
MY....Kinda... Therapy!!!!
; )

Love, to Ya....
Barb C.

No comments: